Thursday, August 7, 2014

Losing teeth, seeing family and more!

I lost a tooth when Tisha B'Av was ending. I was so excited!
I usually get $1 coin from the tooth fairy in America. Here I got the equivalent in shekels, which was 3.5 shekels. I haven't decided how I will spend it.

Yesterday my Granny and Zeide arrived in Israel. I was so happy to see them! We met at the home of my cousin, Ronda Israel. Here is a photo of us there:
 Jonah lost a tooth last night. It is the THIRD tooth he has lost while we have been in Israel.
Today we went to Latrun, the tank museum. We got to climb on the tanks, which was REALLY fun!





We saw a sad movie about soldiers who had been killed or injured defending Israel. There was a very big wall of names for all the soldiers in the armored corps who had died. It had 4,970 names and they need to add more because of the war this summer.
After that we went with Granny to see her good friend Chana in Tel Aviv. Here we are at a cool gaming store called "Freak." I got Star Wars figurines there:
Tomorrow we are going to Netanya to swim in the ocean and meet friends for lunch. Then it will be Shabbat. Shabbat Shalom from Modiin!

1 comment:

  1. I also lost a tooth this summer while you were in isrel

    ReplyDelete